The Empty Chair

Today is a day to be thankful. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for! However, this also a very sad day for many because someone will be missing. I always remember both. My heart for today is that we all remember what today is really about. Hug those you love and don’t leave things unspoken, for tomorrow is never promised. If you are one with a heavy heart because your person is missing, I will say a special prayer for you today. Again, there is always something to be thankful for, but that in now way negates the fact that you are missing someone, that there will be an empty chair.

Wishing all my friends and family a beautifully blessed day β™₯️

1. notdonner says:

Courage, strength, hope and faith, from my family to yours. a beautiful post for thanksgiving…

Joni: you are so thoughtful, kind, sweet. Thank you.
    God Bless you Abundantly.

3. This poem makes me think of all of my lost loved ones.

Have a holiday filled with peace, love and happiness!.. πŸ™‚ β€œDon’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”― Dr. Seuss

β€œThere are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, people we can’t live without but have to let go.” ― Nancy Stephan

5. Beautiful Joni! Sharing this with a few friends who ARE missing someone!

6. Prayers for blessing, peace and comfort today!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Happy Thanksgiving Joni. All the best for today with family and that special someone who brings happiness and light into the dark side. We all miss loved ones on Holidays like today. With God all things are possible !! God bless you and yours Joni !!

8. Heidi Hendrickson says:

Perfectly expressed, this spoke to my heart Joni! I hope you have a joyous day with your family and loved ones. I love you sweetness!

9. Soul Gifts says:

Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving x

10. You are a true inspiration! I hope you had a beautiful holiday and I pray that you are doing well. *Hugs*