Therapy πŸ“

I’ve been pretty quiet lately. Losing my Dad has been a very difficult thing to deal with. That, coupled with this already being a tough time of year, it’s been a pretty trying time. I was thinking tonight about different ways that I could help myself to feel better. Although I haven’t felt like I have much to say lately, I was reminded how helpful writing has been to me. I guess it’s kind of been my therapy. So, I’m going to make an effort to get back to that.

Hope that each of you are doing well. I look forward to catching up with you and on your writings.

Joni πŸ’›

1. So glad to hear from you again…and so sorry about your dad. I know it can be tough. My mother passed early and our dad was the constant in our lives. When he passed, it was tough. Your grief was compounded by other grief…not an easy thing to deal with. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

2. dourdan says:

just remember: anyone and everyone you have loved and lost; they are all watching over you. πŸ™‚

3. Good to hear from you again Joni, I have been praying for you for sometime now. Writing is a good therapy. I have just lost my Aunt who was more like a sister, miss her so much. Remember they are just a thought away from you.

4. Nice to hear from you Joni. There’s nothing I can say to make you feel any better so just sending a virtual hug x

5. janmalique says:

Very sorry to hear about your dad, thinking of you. x

6. Glad you are back Joni! Writing does help πŸ™‚
    God put you on my heart a few weeks back…I’ve been praying for you!

7. πŸ¦‹ 🌈 It is wonderful that you wrote agian Joni because I have missed you! We all have! I am sad to read about your dad and I am praying for you and your family. Your strength is a true inspiration and I thank you for being such a strong woman. πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸ€—

8. rogerholmack says:

I don’t write as much as I use to either. Write when you can. Hugs.

9. gaillovesgod says:

Sorry about your dad. Praying for you and your family! God loves you, Joni! And He loves your dad too!

10. Soul Gifts says:

One day at a time. Joni. Welcome back to blogging πŸ™‚

So good to see your name in my inbox today Joni, meaning you had something there to be read. You don’t need to write a lot of posts, or long posts, it is good to see something from you periodically, whenever you feel like touching base. Obviously there are a number of us who look forward to whenever and whatever you share, even just to say Hello, because we appreciate you.
    My sympathies for you on your Dad’s passing as well. That is always difficult.
    This has been a tough year. One and one half months, it ends and we start a new year.
    It is always a blessing when we realize that Jesus Christ is with us though, regardless of the situation, or how deep the valley, and Holy Spirit is within all who call Jesus Saviour.
    It is a blessing, and strength to have friends who care, to share, laugh, cry, pray with. Even though friends here may be miles apart, we still share Jesus, and we can share His Love and compassion with one another.
    You are welcomed, cared for, appreciated, Loved here always Joni.
    God Bless you, and give you His continued Strength through Christ.

• Joni says:

This is beautiful and your words always touch and encourage my heart. Thankful to have connected with such amazing people here, you included! Hope you had a wonderful and blessed day.

12. So very sorry for your loss. Sending hugs!

13. roninjax says:

So sorry about your Dad’s passing. You need time to go through the grief and healing. It helps knowing that friends and family are there supporting you. Time will help ease the pain and then you can think of all the fond memories.