It’s the little things πŸ¦‹

I always have a butterfly come to me while at the cemetery, since the very first time. Leaving the cemetery today I stopped and looked across the street into the field. I saw a butterfly. Then I saw a few more. I looked closer and there were actually hundreds of butterflies.

A beautiful reminder to take a minute, stop, and look around. I’d hate to think of all the beauty missed, simply because I didn’t take the time to just stop and be still.

1. Linda Stevenson says:

Wow Joni, beautiful and breathtaking. Going to the cemetery is peaceful in many ways. When my dad passed away I would go to the cemetery and take my coffee and just be still. When we were in Ohio couple weeks ago after my mom passed away, I went to the cemetery three times. It gives me peace. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

2. Good to hear something from you, Joni. We have had Monarch’s around our yard this summer (Northern New York). -Jeff

3. notdonner says:

Hi Joni! Thanks for this beautiful butterfly.

4. soletusknow says:

Sweet. Thanks for the reminder…and for sharing the video of the butterflies!

5. roijoyeux says:

it must be a lovely place because butterflies only go to beautiful and restful places

6. What a gift from God!!!!!! ❀ ❀

7. joyroses13 says:

Lovely! Glad you cherished the moment, God was smiling down on you!

8. Beauty is all around us we should just have the eyes to see.

9. I find them comforting, when visiting my wife’s grave, also.

10. Miss you! I agree that we should take the time to enjoy God’s beauty as much as possible. πŸ™πŸ¦‹πŸŒˆπŸ€—

11. PhilR. says:

Beautiful!! A gift from heaven ☺β™₯

12. bethanyk says:

I love those precious moments

13. 😍 Views! Love this!

14. Paola says:

Welcome back! It’s astonishing: there are thousand of white butterfly all over Italy, this summer! There are in Norway too, I heard from a friend. It’s strange, but so beautiful!

15. inhiscare753 says:

How wonderful, Joni! Thank you for sharing. Taking a moment to stop, breathe and embrace the beauty of God’s creations in our present moments is so powerful. God is forever speaking…

16. An inspiring reminder. Thank you!

17. janmalique says:

Butterflies are a positive symbol, so, what a wonderful encounter for you.