Remember me??

Hey Blog Fam ❤️

I’ve been MIA for several weeks.

I started a new job and it’s definitely been a huge adjustment for me. It has taken most of my time and almost all of my energy! But, I’m settling into my new routine and hoping to be back here regularly.

It was so important for me to start this blog and I need to make sure that I don’t let this become something that I used to do. I have to remind myself, I do this for a reason. It’s my therapy and I love connecting with all of you, so much.

Anyway, I’m back and it seems I have some catching up to do!

Hope you are all doing well and I can’t wait to catch up with you.

Joni xoxo

1. Happy to know that you’re back

2. dourdan says:

Welcome back! 🙂

3. So glad you are back, and congratulations on the new blog! We’ve missed you!

4. Congratulations on the new job. Pleased to see you here again.

5. Had noticed your absence, glad to see you back 🙂

6. Sonali Chawla says:

Welcome Back , Dear !
    Missed you as well as your affective blogs.
    And congo for New Job !
    Keep Moving on…..! ☺

7. janmalique says:

Good to see you back.

8. Congratulations on your new job and welcome back to the blog family 👍

9. My dear Joni,

Happy to have back my friend.
    With the new job, it is nearly like starting a new life – first you have to get used to it
    before the new things become a habit and everyday-life again.
    All good wishes and hugs from my heart

10. I was wondering how you were doing; glad to have you back my friend. ❤️🙏

11. Yeahhhh ! Your back I’ve missed you. ❤️

12. Gone for a bit, but never forgotten; you’re on my prayer list! Welcome back! 😊

13. armysie says:

Hello. Welcome back

Glad to see there is change in your life and no doubt to the good… as you are part of everyone’s memories, you never really left… 🙂 all the best and hope change will bring more happiness….

“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stopped the story.”
    ― Frank Herbert

Welcome back!!

16. lorac888890 says:

Hi, and I hope you’ll do well on your new JOB. Take care.