One of those days πŸ’”

There is never a single day that goes by that my loss isn’t evident in some way.

There are constant reminders.

Even still, every once in awhile, it hits hard. In a different way.

I’m shocked.

I can’t believe you are gone.

1. yggdrasil says:

I wish posts had a β€œthinking of you” button, because β€œlike” feels out of place… thinking of you!

2. Felt pity for your loss πŸ‘

3. crucialnotes says:

πŸ‘βœŒbe strong

4. Cheynoea says:

My deepest sympathy and best wishes go out to you. For I know the pain of the loss of a mate. 10 years ago this very month. It does get easier with time. But you never forget. I still have my moments or days filled with sorrow. I allow them to take hold and consume me so that I can resume daily life the next moment or day that comes along.

5. southernlycomfort says:

Sending you love and positive vibes…..

6. Dear Joni

It really shows your love you had to your partner, he stays in your heart. True love never dies and some day you will meet him again…

All good wishes

One cannot know and cherish love until ones knows heartache…do not stare at door of happiness that has closed for so long that you miss another door that is opening for you… πŸ™‚

β€œLife gives us brief moments with another, but sometimes in those brief moments we get memories that last a lifetime, So live that your memories will be part of your happiness.” (Author Unknown)

8. Sonali Chawla says:

All feel same but who is the closest of you never flies off from your heart. He is always somewhere around you and in your heart.☺

9. Yes, the smallest thing can trigger the grief. I think we are especially susceptible to grief on weekends like the last one, where Memorial Day is celebrated. There is National Corporate Grief and we are all a part of that. Sending warm thoughts your way.

10. I’m sorry for your loss and moved by your words, for they resonate deeply with my own pain.

β€œOne of those days” out of nowhere are the worst. You aren’t prepared and they blindside you. Praying today is a new day of hope for you.

12. Qui Talks says:

He’s not gone…he’s with you every single day. The times you hear or feeling his presences….he’s there!

13. Soul Gifts says:

Simple, unexpected things can trigger memories and grief. Embrace it for it reminds you also of the great love you have for each other.

14. Sorry for your loss Joni..

15. My heart goes out to you Joni!

Father, I pray that when Joni has one of those days. Your love will be her comfort! In Jesus’ name, Amen! Love, strength and peace my sister!

16. krcc says:

such a lovely and meaningful blog. I’m sory for your loss, dear. Take it one day at a time. One task at a time. And take your time. Safety and peace are important during your journey. May God bless you.

17. Feel sorry! Broken heart πŸ’” never mends !

18. ❀️ πŸ™πŸ»

Like many others, I was looking for the β€œsad” button, or β€œholding you up to our Father”, or something other than β€œlike” which seems so inappropriate at times.
    God Bless, Hold you and Keep you Joni. You are a loved Daughter of Almighty God, with our Lord Jesus, the Prince Of Peace, interceding for you, as your Advocate, as well as giving Peace, along with the Third Person Of our Triune God, Holy Spirit, our Comforter giving you Calmness and Rest, as only He is able during difficult times.