Purpose over Pain

It’s one thing to think it. Some days you just need to say it out loud…

“My purpose is greater than my pain.

My destiny outweighs my history.

My hope is greater than my hardship.

God’s grace outweighs my shame.

My blessings are bigger than my burdens.

God’s favor outweighs my failure.”

Joni 💗 Grief to Life

1. God’s favour is the key to healing, dear Joni. May Light envelop you and your children. Your angel is never far.

2. Love it….great words to repeat to encourage yourself!

3. dourdan says:

“My hope is greater than my hardship.”

words to live by for any difficult situation.

4. I love it when I hear of people not getting stuck in their pain. I love it when people grieve for a period, but then pick up and move on. There are no obstacles in this life that are not meant to be gotten over, learned from maybe, but gotten over. It is the overcomers that share their stories that give us the most cheer to go on when we approach the difficulties that are sometimes strewn in our way. 😉

5. Your faith in God is so powerful and you are such a strong amazing person that I am so grateful to have met . You are an inspiration and Gods blessing to me .

6. Reblogged this on Matthew Winters (Comeback Pastor) and commented:
    Some of us need these reminders from Joni’s “Grief to Life” blog.

Very wonderful words Joni !! God is watching over you and your kids to ensure the best comes your way !!

These verses were in my devotional today. Your post made me think about these verses in a different light.

“And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.”
    ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:3-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Your purpose, destiny, hope, grace, blessings, and favor are from God Joni. He has amazing plans for you and your life.

9. rolandlegge says:

Amen!!! I love your poem! Yes living with gratitude and love can change our lives for the better.

10. Ooi Zao May says:

Beautiful quotes indeed!

11. crucialnotes says:

Encouraging post✌👏

12. Great words for pleasant life shared

Sometimes one must feel pain as a learning experience, be it physically or of the heart….. for how one deals with it will determine what a person will become… 🙂

14. What a great reminder for all of us! Thank you for those words of wisdom!

15. Amazing words dr Joni….loved it..

16. I’ve nominated you for The Liebster Award! Congrats, your blog speaks to my soul!

17. Amen ! That’s a lovely poem 👍

18. Tosh Thomas says:

Loved your optimistic approach towrds life…keep writing… wish know your opinion on a pre-destined purpose

19. Mia says:

Beautiful! ❤️ And an encouraging reminder for anyone going through a rough time!
    I have nominated you for the “Light of the World” award for all you do to point others to Christ as you navigate through the stages of your grief. Don’t feel obligated, but if you’re interested, you can find all the details at https://calledtobeawriter.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/light-of-the-world-award/