Mystery Blogger Award

For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is, here is why it was created:

“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”

Created by: Okoto Enigmas Blog

photogrid_1476365612975

I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by:

Discovering Your Happiness

and

Warren Richards

RULES

1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
  2. List the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
  5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
  6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
  7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
  8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
  9. Share a link to your best post(s)

3 Things About Me:

• I am a single widowed Mom to two teenagers
  • I am writing a book
  • I am a huge music lover!

Answers to Questions Asked by Warren Richards:

Q What inspires you to blog?

A I’ve always had a passion for writing, but the real inspiration behind my blogging is the desire to connect with people.  I want to tell my story in hopes it might help others who might be on a difficult path in life.  I’ve also found so much satisfaction in hearing the stories of all the amazing people I have connected with here.

Q What’s one of the happiest moments you cherish?

AThere are so many, but if I have to choose just one I will always say when I married my husband.

Q What do you like to do in your free time?

AFree time? What’s that? Ha  I do all of my writing in my free time.

Q What’s the most of the exciting things you’ve ever done?

AWow.  I can’t think of anything that doesn’t sound super lame!  Let’s just say, to be continued…

QWhat is one of your favorite posts you’ve read, any blog, and why?

AThe best and most touching post that I have ever read is by the Actor, Wil Wheaton.  It is a raw and honest account of suffering from chronic depression.  This is a subject that should have more light shed on it.  This post does just that, perfectly.  What an amazing way to bring awareness to such an important issue, to so many, by using the celebrity platform that he has. You should most definitely check it out: Wil Wheaton

Answers to Questions Asked by Discovering Your Happiness:

Q What is the meaning behind your blog name?

A Grief to Life – My journey from grief (the loss of my husband) to really living again.

Q What is your blogging goal and where do you see yourself in a years time?

A My goal is to connect with as many people as possible.  When I say connect, I don’t just mean following blogs and have them follow mine.  I mean that I want to make real connections and I am! In a years time I hope to have finished and published my book.

Q What does a lazy day look like to you?

A My bed and Netflix!

Q What’s one of your biggest accomplishments?

A I would have to say that my biggest accomplishment is walking my kids through this new life without their Father.

Q What is one of your biggest fears?

A Something happening to me and leaving my kids without a parent.

Link to my best (maybe not the best but my favorite) post Broken Glasses

Alys Journals

John-Eli and Friends

The Hippy Chic

Lawrence

David Fischer

My Questions for the Noms:

1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose and why?
  3. You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as your soundtrack?
  4. If you could write one new law that everybody had to obey, what would it be and why?
  5. What’s the meanest thing you have ever done to someone to get back at them?

I look forward to reading your posts!

A huge thank you to Discovering Your Happiness and Warren Richards for the nominations!  Please, take a moment to go show them some love on their blogs!

xoxo Joni

1. Congratulations Joni 😊. I am so happy for you 💕✨. You deserve it 😇.

2. Rêveuse says:

Congrats Joni 😊

3. gaillovesgod says:

Hallelujah! You are truly a mom in your answers! 😉 love it!
    Praying for you and your kids. your answer to fear leaving your kids without a parent broke my heart, nut I’m sure nothing compared to your loss.
    Congrats on your Mystery Blogger Award!
    Thank you for thinking of me with the nomination!

4. Congratulations on your award, Joni! And more grace to you in your blogventure. ♥

5. Congratulations on your award nomination! I feel touched by your answers. My prayers are for you and your family! God Bless you all!

6. Aphadolie says:

Congratulations from France

7. Congratulations and well deserved award

Congratulations 🎉! I’m looking forward to reading your book!

9. Congratulations Joni! I loved all your answers 🙂

10. Congratulations, Joni! Great answers. I heard of many other awards but never this one.

11. inaloveworld says:

Congratulations on your award! ❤ ❤

12. Congratulations 👍👍👍

13. crucialnotes says:

Congrats Joni👏 and thanks for nominating me😍

14. Congratulations ❤️❤️

15. Congratulation, dear Joni 🙂
    All good wishes

16. Many many congratulations, Joni. That is wonderful and con’t on blogging

17. Congratulations…especially because you are so real and so many people can relate to you! And thank you, I am honored to be nominated by you!

18. Congrats on your book and on this award! I always enjoy your writing, so the best to you on all your writing endeavours. ((hugs))

Congratulations, Joni! 🙂

20. Congratulations joni

21. da-AL says:

you & your great site much deserve this – congrats!

Hello Joni I have Nominated you for the Liebster Award at : https://myplace3187.wordpress.com

23. Congratulations! Great answer! Blessings!

24. Congratulations 🎊 for getting the awarded… Thanks for appreciating my blog and nominating me… ♥

25. Congrats !!! I am so bad with this stuff I just have a hard time maneuvering around the computer to do this ,,, with out your help with the other thing would of been so hard . Thank you and once again congrats . And your writing a book very nice ! I defiantly want to read it.

26. […] You, Jesus, for Joni of Grief to Life for nominating me for this Mystery Blogger Award! And for the joy it gave me to think on this verse! ❤ Bless her and her family! Her testimony of […]

27. Are you for real, you are wonderful, keep motivating us all….

28. Reblogged this on Removing The Veil and commented:
    I don’t have a computer anymore which makes this impossible for me to respond to but thank you Joni for this! 😀

29. Congratulations! Lovely post too! Made me smile