Letter From Heaven

You know I wouldn’t want you to cry, that I always hated to see you sad. I want you to think of me and smile, to cherish what we had. I know it’s been hard, almost too much to bear. But if you would look with your heart and not your eyes, you would see that I’ve been right there. Those nights that you were crying, when you thought no one could hear. I was right beside you, wiping away every tear. When you feel all alone, when you are in despair. Take comfort in knowing, I’ll always be there. I might not be there in body, but I promise that I’m near. My spirit has never left you, you don’t have to fear. Please know I want you happy, cause you were made to smile. You didn’t hear me say it because it was never goodbye, just see you in a little while.

Joni Grief to Life

1. So sweet. There’s so much comfort in God if only we choose to feel it.

2. This reminds me of Mandisaโ€™s song โ€œYou Wouldnโ€™t Cryโ€.

3. My dear Joni,
    Holy persons say: “God is closer to us than our own clothes we wear” – when everyone leaves us, when we have to leave some day alone – then He is still with us, accompanies us wherever we go as He lives in us and we in Him.

Thanks for sharing, dear Joni ๐Ÿ™‚
    All good wishes from my heart to yours

4. Beautiful letter…remember…Love is Stronger Than Death!

5. Thanks for the tenderness…I was needing it today

6. Ooi Zao May says:

Heart warming postโ™ฅ. This reminds me of my daddy. Allow me to re-post this. Thank you:)

You do show your emotions with true love and caring Joni ! Very well written and well said.

8. Ravisingh says:

Splendid post! loved it!

9. Rรชveuse says:

Beautiful post Joni ๐Ÿงก

10. Awesomely written !! There is so much message and hope in it ๐Ÿ˜Š. Loved it so much !!

Beautiful Joni…you are made to smile. โค๏ธ

Lovely words!..thanks for sharing!… ๐Ÿ™‚

Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there, I do not sleep
    I am a thousand winds that blow
    I am the diamonds glints in the snow
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain
    I am the gentle autumn rain
    When you awaking in the morning hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight
    I am the soft star that shines at night
    Do not stand by my grave and cry
    I am not there, I did not die
    (Mary Elizabeth Frye)

13. Beautiful heartfelt letter, itโ€™s never goodbye!

14. How beautifully penned

15. And I couldnโ€™t resist from commenting twice ๐ŸŒธ

16. Thank you for reaching that deep part of yourself and sharing it. Amazing letter.

17. So beautiful ๐Ÿ’•

18. […] via Letter From Heaven โ€” Grief to Life […]

19. Justina Eisenhart says:

I needed this. Thank You.