Gratefulness and Pain

I’m thankful that I know God. Without Him, there is no hope. Even through my darkest times, He has always been with me. There have been so many times where I felt like he had forgotten me and I was alone. Grief has a way of stealing ones joy and sense of security. The enemy feeds on the sadness and uses it to try and separate you from God and other people. God is showing me that He is the only thing, the only one, who can save me from the darkness.

1. Sadah says:

Nicely penned.

2. Candice says:

I too, am grateful daily for knowing God. He has brought us through many dark times.

3. joyroses13 says:

Yes He really is the one that can heal our pain. I like a quote that says. “Our lifeguard walks on water!” He will keep the waves from drowning you.

4. Rita Wheatley says:

So proud of your progress! 🙏💕

Amen. GOD is the only ONE.

So true Joni…

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭ESV‬‬

7. roijoyeux says:

Thank you for reminding us God is here

8. Connection is everything and God works in a mysterious way. Just when you think He’s not there he is with you.

9. Qui Talks says:

I sincerely needed that reminder. God is with me, even during my trials. Thank you!💞

10. Qui Talks says:

Awwwww…thank you from the bottom of my heart. Same to you if you ever need an

11. notdonner says:

well said. I have started reading “Knowing God” by J.I. Packer. It was the well-worn copy that my friend had at church one Sunday that caught my attention. Really will help take your discipleship of Jesus so much deeper.. wow…

Hello Joni Getting to know Our Heavenly Father is a life long process. You can also read The Book of Mormon which is another Testament to Jesus Christ. I say this as an Elder in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We have people who are ready to talk and go from there Joni.

13. yes HE is the one.. God bless you more and your family ❤ Sending hugs from the Philippines..

14. Rêveuse says:

Hey i nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award
    Here is the link

15. In this day in age we need God more then ever .. thank you for reminding us He is here . I hope he he keeps helping you through this darkness , hugs 💕